Francital Tilia Class 2 Chainsaw Boots
Professional arborist chainsaw protective boot by Francital. The TILIA is an ideal Ground Workers boot.
Class 2 24 m/s. Protective Cut Resistant EN ISO 20345, EN ISO 17249.
- Upper: Waterproof Leather
- Lining: Sympatex/ Tepor membrane
- Insole: Breathable Felt
- Sole: Vibram High Performance Rubber
- Cut Protection: Fabric With High Tenacity Fibres
- Toecap Protection, Anatomic system, ankle protection
- Height: 23cm
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if your order:
- No bulky items are in your order (ie: long poles or large heavy boxes/bales), and
- Total order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default freight cost of $16.50 incl. GST applies.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally and someone from customer support will be in touch with you shortly.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Goods are typically sent via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiries - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.