This page is current / last updated as of 20 April 2020 :
SALES REPRESENTATIVE — NSW
We are seeking a Sales Representative to build our business in New South Wales. High performing people with a proven track record of identifying quality prospects, building relationships and closing sales are encouraged to apply. This role is for someone who enjoys finding new prospects and building a relationship leading to orders.
The role will be primarily autonomous but reports to our National Sales Manager at Arborgreen head office, based in South Australia.
- Identify and close new sales prospects including Landscaping Companies, Natural Resource Organisations and Civil Contractors.
- Meet and exceed company Key Performance Indicators including New Clients Visits, New Clients Added/First Orders and $ Spend Value.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to Sales & Service Team.
You will have:
- Proven Sales and Prospecting skills & experience.
- Ability to solve problems and provide solutions for the client.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Sound computer skills.
- Strong listening, communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management, sales call planning and accountability characteristics.
Successful candidates will receive a very generous salary package (including company vehicle) based on experience in the industry and existing track record.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0405 657 715.