Francital Everest Pro Trousers - Large (92-100cm)
Related Product:ABPEVVR, AT33300-44, AT850L, F1596-M
Shipping:Calculated at Checkout
A premium European design Chainsaw protective trouser for tree climbers!
The Francital Everest Pro Trousers offer a 5 layer 'Sofly' chainsaw protective material which makes these trousers lightweight, comfortable and with superb Class 1 chainsaw resistance.
• Fabric 96% polyamide 4% spandex 200gr/m2 hydrophobic treated for good functional qualities even while working hard
• Lining 50% polyamide 45% polyester 5% spandex
• 2 Italian pockets closed by downwards zip to prevents contents from falling out
• 1 back pocket closed by zip and 1 no-return ruler pocket
• 1 pocket placed on the front left leg, closed by flap and self-gripping strip for dust-resistance
• Elasticated belt and Back flap makes waist fit snugly to your body and flexes with movement
• Knee and lower leg lining in black two-way rip stop stretch fabric gives ease of movement while retaining outstanding wear and tear resistance
• Elastic tightening string at the bottom of the trouser to prevent debris, saw dust and insects from entering
• Buttons for braces to be utilised
• Standard EN 381-5 : 1995 type A class 1 20 m/s
Available in sizes XS - XL