Controlled Release Fertiliser Macracote® is a coated controlled release compound fertiliser, with trace elements included. The coating of biodegradable wax is tough and flexible, totally dependable under conditions of temperature stress and osmotic pressure.
MACRACOTE® - THE BENEFITS
• The unique coating results in high performance release characteristics at both low and high temperatures.
• The coated fertiliser releases Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium & trace elements in close proportion to their ratios in the granule.
• Uniform nutrient uptake results in a more vigorous plant with enhanced disease resistance, improved stem rigidity and longer vase life in the case of cut flower production.
• Can be incorporated into soil mixes or used as top dress or broadcast applications.
• Release rates are not affected by leaching, pH, soil moisture, soil texture, organic matter, oxidation/reduction potentials or by the ionic strength of soil solution.
• All Macracote® formulations contain trace elements.
• A range of 4 to 14 month release products are available as well as low Phosphorus formulations for use on sensitive plant species.
Macracote Red Plus 20kg
15 : 3 : 9 + T.E.
Release Period: 8 to 9 Mths
Ideal for long-term indoor & outdoor foliage & flowering plants. Advanced container stock, cut flower production, vegetable crops & palms.
Total Nitrogen(N) 15.4 %w/w
Nitrogen(N) as urea 7.8 %w/w
Nitrogen(N) as ammonium 4.2 %w/w
Nitrogen(N) as nitrate 3.4 %w/w
Total Phosphorus(P) 3.5 %w/w
Water soluble Phosphorus(P) 3.2 % w/w
Citrate soluble Phosphorus(P) 0.3 %w/w
Total Potassium(K) as sulphate 8.9 %w/w
Sulphur(S) as sulphate 5.08 %w/w
Magnesium(Mg) as sulphate 0.46 %w/w
Iron(Fe) as sulphate 0.04 %w/w
Zinc(Zn) as sulphate 0.3 %w/w
Manganese(Mn) as sulphate 0.05 %w/w
Boron(B) 0.02 %w/w
Based on laboratory testing
Temperature in degrees C
5 10 15 20 25 30 35
Approximate days for release
380 350 320 300 270 240 210
When choosing a release rate take into account variation between day and night temperatures. The above is only a guide as all fertilizers are affected by the complexity and variety of field conditions.
(Download SDS via green tab above - Download PDF)
Arborgreen has created a Free Freight policy for customers Australia wide. This is a simple and proven system that contributes to your exceptional purchasing experience.
Your goods will be delivered FREE of charge if you order falls under the following categories;
- No bulky items are in your order (ie long poles, or large heavy boxes/bales)
- Goods order value is over $330.00 incl. GST
If your goods value is under $330 incl. GST, a default $16.50 incl. GST will be your freight and handling cost.
If your order is over $330 incl. GST, but includes bulky goods and/or is going to a non-metro delivery address, your freight and handling cost will be calculated personally by one of our customer support team members. Arborgreen typically only charges freight charges at cost.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (to the email address you provided at checkout stage).
We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will normally send your goods via contract courier service (TNT, Fastway, Toll Ipec or StarTrack) within 1-3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
Overseas enquiry - contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.