Do you have what it takes to work at Arborgreen?
Arborgreen only hires "A" high performers. We are a landscape product supply firm, in the process of harnessing the potential of the Landscape Construction, & Aboriculture markets in Australia.
Here’s your chance to harness your skills, drive and ambition and build a rewarding career with a stellar company in growth mode!
Hiring fantastic people is one of our core aims. We hire top talent, and people who share our values. So before considering this application, make sure you 100% agree with our values;
1. Attitude is extremely important! Have a winner’s mindset
2. Be enthusiastic & positive - we help our customers achieve their goals – making them 'Raving Fans!'
3. Adaptability and resiliance. Be prepared for change and learn quickly from mistakes and failures
4. Committed to constant improvement
5. Excellence. We will not tolerate mediocrity or complacency in ourselves or others
6. Execution – we get things done quickly and on-time
7. Transparency - don’t cover up mistakes
Arborgreen is proud to offer rewarding career opportunities. We continually seek motivated individuals who embody the skills and drive that contribute to our success.
INTERNAL SALES COORDINATOR- BERESFIELD, NSW OFFICE
A position is currently available for an Internal Sales Coordinator, which would suit an outgoing individual with the desire to prosper, and obtains an ability to work with and support Field Sales Representatives to provide exceptional quality of service to our clients.
The successful applicant will be required to-
- Work with your designated Field Sales Representatives to book appointments, and coordinate sales visits according to sales enquiries received by the office sales team and quarterly key account management plan.
o This will require maintaining an annual sales calendar, monitoring opportunities, and booking
appointments on behalf of the Field Sales Rep.
o Manage the Representatives Calendar, and book travel & accommodation arrangements as required
o Prepare & Follow up quotations on behalf of the Representative
- Manage Client contact data & quotations outstanding in CRM system
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal sales requests, including
o Incoming phone calls
o Website enquiries
o Email enquiries
- Monitor existing key accounts, and identify new prospects and sales opportunities.
- Proactively manage & qualify Construction Project leads to establish opportunities for the Representative
To fill this role, you will be expected to-
- Be positively motivated, dynamic, organized and a self-starter
- Have a passion to exceed targets – requiring a team player with a competitive nature.
- Be a supporting team player to other staff internally and at interstate offices
- Possess strong time and task management and attention to detail.
- Present yourself professionally, both in attitude and appearance
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft, and CRM applications.
- Have a strong desire for personal growth and development of product and market knowledge.
Previous experience in Landscape, or Horticulture industries will be an advantage, but not mandatory.
The successful applicant will be office-based from our Beresfield (Newcastle), NSW Office.
We want to add to our team, people that are excited by the challenges and variety that our business offers.
Join our team in this growing business, and realize your potential!
Contact Rod or Jason 1300 760 642. Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.