• The Mallee Mesh guard is a favourite because of its ability to fit into any budget and is totally reusable, whilst excelling in the protection of your trees from external forces.
• The Mallee Mesh guard can be simply joined together to make a larger guard, or stacked on top of each other to make a taller guard, the possibilities are endless.
• The Mallee Mesh guard is supplied as a pre sized flat sheet making it easy to transport and more efficient to handle – no cutting tools needed
• The Mallee Mesh has larger apertures to make it easier for removal – branches will not be damaged as the guard is being removed
• The Mallee Mesh is hot dip galvanised to provide you with a longer lasting guard that can be reused
Hardwoods stakes, pliers and fixing rings sold separately
Mesh Sheet – 1200x800mm
Especially designed and field tested by Arborgreen, these TreeGuards are fabricated from a sturdy galvanised mesh, with a custom wire spacing to provide protection to your reveg trees planted within sheep grazing areas.
500mm diameter x 1,200mm high, 4mm galvanised wire
The new Mallee Bio-Guard designed by Arborgreen are a biodegradable alternative to the Corflute Welded Guards.
This guard is a similar size to the Corflute Welded Guard and uses one or two 11x38x750mm hardwood stake (stake supplied separately).
Supplied as a flat biodegradable cardboard sheet measuring 435mm high x 620mm wide for easy transportation.
An excellent way of protecting your faster growing young trees is to use our cartons. These cartons provide a first class shelter for tube stock before finally biodegrading into the soil. We stock 2L cartons as the most popular size for tree planting.
Made from recycled plain unprinted material, with stake slots for increased longevity. 250/pack
(Bamboo canes sold separately. Recommended size is 8-10mm x 600mm long, or 10-12mm x 600mm long)
Dimensions: 95 x 95 x 300mm
Planning a planting involving children? Take along permanent markers or crayons and let them personalise their own guards.
Sentrees protect trees from line-trimmer damage. They come tightly coiled and are simply opened out and placed around the tree trunk. For larger trees, Sentrees can link together. Sentrees are 230mm high. 100 per box.
Tubestock Tubes – 50 x 50 x 120mm, 630/Pack
This economical vineguard is 135mm wide on a continuous roll of 270 metres and is perforated at 450mm intervals. Is ideal for protecting young trees and vines from spray drift and frost. Translucent green.
A tough durable tree shelter for young trees and shrubs, providing protection from wind and foraging animals. Use with our hardwood stakes or large bamboo canes. Dimensions 400mm wide (laid flat) by 450mm tall. Other heights also available.
An excellent way of protecting fast growing young trees. These cartons are a biodegradable option to plastic tree guards. 2L cartons are pre - slotted for installation with bamboo canes. 1L cartons are milk carton print seconds.
Pack of 500.
Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 285mm