1 to 3 of 3 results
SilvaShield injectable tree insecticide is a soluble liquid formulation for use via trunk or stem injection for the control of a range of insect pests in trees. Recommended use with Elm Leaf Beetle infestation.
• Formulated specifically for injection into trees
• Provides long term protection of trees against insect damage
• The trunk injection application method provides greater flexibility in terms of site conditions than soil injection (eg. Trees surrounded by concrete in pavements or roadsides)
• Minimal off-target impact (active substance is placed right into the tree where it is needed)
• Lower levels of chemical used compared to soil injection
• No additional water required for treatment
• Provides faster results than soil injection
• Depending on the injection system used, trunk injection is less labour-intensive than soil injection
• Compatible with many types of application equipment
The Hawk Bird Scarer is a wise investment in . . . because, this scarer really works! Birds have an inborn fear of Hawks, and they have never become used to Hawks. Your Hawk Bird Scarer is a plastic replica of a real attacking Goshawk.
Before a Goshawk attacks its prey (birds) it hovers over its’ prey . . . then dives head first. To successfully use your Hawk Bird Scarer, all you have to do is locate it above the area to be protected so that it looks like a real attacking Goshawk . . . your bird problems will be solved. Ready to assemble, with instructions.
TerraStop® PP Woven Geotextiles are often used for separation, reinforcement and stabilisation in the construction of pavements. The separation action prevents the mixing of dissimilar soils allowing each soil layer in the pavement structure to function as intended.
The high tensile strength and low elongation properties of TerraStop® PP Woven Geotextiles provide reinforcement and stability into the pavement section reducing rutting and extending pavement life.
TerraStop® PP Woven Geotextiles are manufactured from durable, high-modulus PP yarns and woven into a robust, dimensionally stable geotextile. Available in various strength grades to suit the project.
• The Mallee Mesh guard is a favourite because of its ability to fit into any budget and is totally reusable, whilst excelling in the protection of your trees from external forces.
• The Mallee Mesh guard can be simply joined together to make a larger guard, or stacked on top of each other to make a taller guard, the possibilities are endless.
• The Mallee Mesh guard is supplied as a pre sized flat sheet making it easy to transport and more efficient to handle – no cutting tools needed
• The Mallee Mesh has larger apertures to make it easier for removal – branches will not be damaged as the guard is being removed
• The Mallee Mesh is hot dip galvanised to provide you with a longer lasting guard that can be reused
Hardwoods stakes, pliers and fixing rings sold separately
Mesh Sheet – 1200x800mm
• Features an exclusive 'No Leak' internal pump - will never leak on the user.
• High pressure piston pump sprays up to 150 PSI.
• Low pressure regulator included to spray at 25 PSI - ideal for herbicides.
• Viton gaskets and seals provide maximum chemical resistance.
• 4 Nozzle System - includes brass adjustable nozzle, 2 flat fan nozzles, and our patented foaming nozzle.
• New comfort harness system beats anything available on the market! Thick padded shoulder straps and waist belt plus storage pocket for extra nozzles.
• Fold away pump handle for easy storage.
• Can be configured for left or right hand pump operation.
• Professional stainless steel wand with comfort grip, lock-on feature, and in-line filter.
• Built-in carry handle for easy lifting.
• Replacement parts available.
• Accepts TeeJet nozzles.
• 5 year Warranty
A great professional backpack sprayer
Willunga 1600mm Steel Mesh Treeguard, Powdercoated Black
The Willunga Treeguard has been designed as an economic and attractive way of protecting established trees.
Great for trees, large or small in areas where vandalism is a problem.
These treeguards are a stylish, highly functional yet remarkably inexpensive way of protecting your trees.
After spending thousands of dollars on landscaping, don’t let vandalism let you down. The Willunga Treeguard is the solution.
The Willunga Treeguard is extremely sturdy, fast and easy to install, and protects trees during those important early growth stages.
700mm diameter x 1600mm high Powdercoated Black
Another great workhorse tool from the Bighorn range, this Bypass Secateur features ergonomically shaped diecast alloy handles, with non-slip hi-vis coating, with high quality blades and adjustable tension.
Blade made from quality Carbon Steel
Overall length 200mm
Cutting capacity 20mm
Great pouch for ties, nails and more. Single pouch with extendable belt. Pouch made from polyester with waterproof PVC coating. Belt made from PP webbing. Belt extends to 90cm. Coloured orange for great visibility when out in the field.
Pouch size: 30cm L x 20cm H x 8cm W
Great pouch for ties, nails and more. Double pouch with extendable belt. Pouch made from polyester with waterproof PVC coating. Belt made from PP webbing. Belt extends to 90cm. Coloured orange for great visibility when out in the field.
Pouch size: 30cm L x 20cm H x 8cm W.