1 to 4 of 4 results
• Conforms to EN 795:2012 Class B & EN12278:2007
• MBS 100kN
• SWL 20kN
• Quick Release 1/2 Turn thumbscrew closure
• Stainless steel bearings
The TH2040 is a heavy duty impact block style lowering pulley, available in a choice of anodised colour finishes
With swivelling side plates TH2040 can be easily installed mid line, and a simple ½ turn on the thumb screw secures the plates closed. The plates are forged aluminium for strength and impact absorption, and finished round and smooth to avoid rope damage.
The block features a handy hollow bore on the large lower sheave which can be utilised for a secondary positioning line to rig the pulley away from the trunk, or for a speed line system
With heavy duty stainless steel bearings, the large sheave can take rope up to 18mm diameter and has a working load limit of 20kN.
In dismantling of large stems, the impact pulley is typically installed with a round sling or whoopee sling, just below the section being cut.
Please remember, rigging of loads for dismantling trees is a dangerous operation where many unseen factors affect the behaviour of falling loads.
Rigging should only be undertaken by trained personnel.
Fully modular design allows pulleys to be fitted with bushings or bearings bushings use mos2 silicone impregnation for improved wear resistance, bearing systems uses sealed roller bearings for reduced friction. All pulleys are laser marked with obligatory details and individual serial numbers. Circumferential markings around axle rivets denote bushing or bearing. Axles are riveted rather than bolted to comply with the European standard and so that they are fully tamper proof and totally impossible to unscrew during use. Becket eyes allow a karabiner to be rotated fully. Fully load rated beckets.
Rope size: 20mm
Features: Swivel Cheek
Minimum breaking load: 70kN
• The Mallee Mesh guard is a favourite because of its ability to fit into any budget and is totally reusable, whilst excelling in the protection of your trees from external forces.
• The Mallee Mesh guard can be simply joined together to make a larger guard, or stacked on top of each other to make a taller guard, the possibilities are endless.
• The Mallee Mesh guard is supplied as a pre sized flat sheet making it easy to transport and more efficient to handle – no cutting tools needed
• The Mallee Mesh has larger apertures to make it easier for removal – branches will not be damaged as the guard is being removed
• The Mallee Mesh is hot dip galvanised to provide you with a longer lasting guard that can be reused
Hardwoods stakes, pliers and fixing rings sold separately
Mesh Sheet – 1200x800mm
• Features an exclusive 'No Leak' internal pump - will never leak on the user.
• High pressure piston pump sprays up to 150 PSI.
• Low pressure regulator included to spray at 25 PSI - ideal for herbicides.
• Viton gaskets and seals provide maximum chemical resistance.
• 4 Nozzle System - includes brass adjustable nozzle, 2 flat fan nozzles, and our patented foaming nozzle.
• New comfort harness system beats anything available on the market! Thick padded shoulder straps and waist belt plus storage pocket for extra nozzles.
• Fold away pump handle for easy storage.
• Can be configured for left or right hand pump operation.
• Professional stainless steel wand with comfort grip, lock-on feature, and in-line filter.
• Built-in carry handle for easy lifting.
• Replacement parts available.
• Accepts TeeJet nozzles.
• 5 year Warranty
A great professional backpack sprayer
Willunga 1600mm Steel Mesh Treeguard, Powdercoated Black
The Willunga Treeguard has been designed as an economic and attractive way of protecting established trees.
Great for trees, large or small in areas where vandalism is a problem.
These treeguards are a stylish, highly functional yet remarkably inexpensive way of protecting your trees.
After spending thousands of dollars on landscaping, don’t let vandalism let you down. The Willunga Treeguard is the solution.
The Willunga Treeguard is extremely sturdy, fast and easy to install, and protects trees during those important early growth stages.
700mm diameter x 1600mm high Powdercoated Black
Another great workhorse tool from the Bighorn range, this Bypass Secateur features ergonomically shaped diecast alloy handles, with non-slip hi-vis coating, with high quality blades and adjustable tension.
Blade made from quality Carbon Steel
Overall length 200mm
Cutting capacity 20mm
Great pouch for ties, nails and more. Single pouch with extendable belt. Pouch made from ployester with waterproof PVC coating. Belt made from PP webbing. Belt extends to 90cm. Coloured orange for great visibility when out in the field.
Pouch size: 30cm L x 20cm H x 8cm W
Great pouch for ties, nails and more. Double pouch with extendable belt. Pouch made from ployester with waterproof PVC coating. Belt made from PP webbing. Belt extends to 90cm. Coloured orange for great visibility when out in the field.
Pouch size: 30cm L x 20cm H x 8cm W.