POSITION NOW CLOSED
Arborgreen Landscape Products is a dynamic private National Company importing and supplying a specialised range of Products to the Australian Landscape, Horticultural, and Arboricultural Industries.
A position is currently available for a Store Person to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations from the Mt Barker warehouse. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
The successful applicant will be required to –
- Dispatch all outward goods and inter branch transfers using approved freight providers, processes and in a timely manner
o Aim to reach 100% DIFOT (Despatched In Full On Time) each day
- Ensure all goods inwards is receipted and shelved accurately
- Keep the warehouse clean and safe
- Work with staff to ensure special customer requests are met
- Assist with counter sales
- Take in-bound phone calls if other staff are busy
- Have a forklift license
- Comply to all WHS requirements and standards
To fill this role, you will be expected to-
- Be positively motivated, dynamic, organized and a self-starter
- Take responsibility for your role and make sound decisions and solutions to issues that arise.
- Have a passion to exceed targets – requiring a team player with a competitive nature.
- Be a supporting team player to other staff internally and at interstate offices
- Have open and honest communication skills.
- Possess strong time and task management and attention to detail.
- Implement process improvement initiatives possible.
- Present yourself professionally, both in attitude and appearance
- Strive to be positive and constructive at all times.
- Have some experience in the use of a Stock management/Invoicing System.
- Have a strong desire for personal growth and development of product and market knowledge.
- Physical ability to lift and carry up to 20kgs.
Previous experience in Landscape, or Horticulture industries will be an advantage, but not mandatory.
We want to add to our team, people that are excited by the challenges and variety that our business offers and a driving desire to be an integral part in supporting the company as it strives to grow.
Anticipated Salary $40,000 - $45,000 depending on experience
Contact Rod or Jason 1300 760 642
Email CV to email@example.com